About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 2, 2008

Love Me, Love Me, Say That You Love Me

I just discovered that the phrase is from worse to worst.
I always thought it was from worse to worse...Like a progressive thing, one worse to the next worse.

That aside,
Overcoming Jet Lag, Day 1:
Awoke at 7:30, made the pancakes I have been craving for so long. Put peanut butter and whipped cream on top until I remembered I don't like peanut butter and the whipping cream decided it was foe, rather than friend and splattered all over me and the surrounding areas.
Attempt at smoothie making failed. Result was an overwhelmingly pulpy drink...Like 90% pulp. It was kind of impressive.
Went to make glittery ornaments with my mom for some trees they are going to set up in the church.
Have I mentioned I hate glitter?
Caught up on 30 Rock. I really love Tina Fey. Don't know why, but I do.
Wrapped Christmas presents while drinking Apricot tea.
That's about it.

p.s.
I've missed you, blog.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I can't say as your blog, being quickened solely by you, has missed you, but its readers certainly have.

Welcome back, L. Laws.