About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 30, 2008

i can still recall our last summer

I am looking quite foreward to 2009. It even looks good on paper. 2009. There's power in that nine. It's going to be a good year.

I don't usually do the whole New Years Resolution thing, but I have some things in mind for next year...

1. Acid Reflux (heart burn) diet.
Less grease. More water. Not eating late at night. Lots of small meals a day. Actually taking medicine daily. I plan on doing more research to see what will help, because I'm tired of chest pains.

2. In regards to romance, let the pieces fall where they may
No more stressing out. Need to work on being happy in a relationship, being happy single, just being happy. Also, as we resolved in Italy, don't do weird things.

3. Keep my room clean
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. But it's worth trying, right?

4. Wake up no later than 9 on school days
Some days classes don't start until 12, but sleeping in makes me feel so crappy and I really do love the mornings. Only problem is I love staying up late too.

5. Daily scripture study
I have never been good about this, and I really want to be. Especially seeing as I want to serve a mission.

6. Reach out to people more.
Because it's really a simple thing to do.

7. Moderation
I have this horrible habit where I push myself really hard, stressing, not eating/sleeping enough, until I get sick and have to sleep for like a week to get over it.
I also obsess over things and don't think about balance. Like listening to the same songs over and over and eating only Crispix, burritos, and Starburst.

8. Stop letting people control my life
It's getting old bending over backward for people who are just in a habit of manipulating people. But worse, I've forgotten how to make my own decisions.

9. Use my planner
I bought a cute one in Italy that is in four languages. And red. So there is no excuses anymore.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That's some good stuff. I hope school goes relatively smoothly for you- I'm sure you'll probably have a few crazy adventures.
:O)