About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Sep 22, 2008

and the Reason is you.

Reasons Kimberly “Berrrrrrrrrrrrrr” Should Have a Facebook Page:

1.I have at least FIVE pictures I could tag her in right now.

2.She has internet, when the rest of us don’t, and could really be taking advantage of it.

3. he goes to a school that I do not go to and I need to be able to stalk her once Italy-trip is over.

4.I already know what kind of wall-posts I would love to leave her.

Examples:
Ber-Bear,
How’s it going in your house, since you can read this from your house…when the rest of us don’t get internet.

Berrrrd,
Hey, how’s life in Sin City, aka Salt Lake, miss you lots.

Weekend Kimberley,
It’s the weekend, why aren’t you living with us?
Miss you.

Burley,
Hey, you know who always beats UofU at football…BYU. JK. I don’t even care about football. Love ya.

Kim (I know you don’t like Kim as well, but typing out Kimberly takes too long)
So, remember when we went to the forum?
I do.

Kimberley
Do you spell your name with an e between the l and the y? if this was really a facebook I would know.

Kim-Kam-Ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong
Hey, just thinking about you.
I’m really sad you aren’t here every second of my life.

Berrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.

Kimmy Kolada
Hey, let’s party and reminisce about Italy since we’re the only ones left from our program not married.

Kimakimkimkimkimkimberly
So, I need you to come to the premiere of Truth Seekers, the critics love your character and I have five agents who want to meet you.

Kimchi
Kimchi is really good taste, but that’s besides the point, which is right here .

Kimberly I HAVE NO MIDDLE NAME Stoker,
I can’t find my keys, do you remember where I put them?

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimber,
Hows schmidty?

Etc.
She’s really just being stubborn and should give in to peer pressure. PEER PRESSURE.

That’s about it, you know I’ll respect your decision either way…but there is only really one option if you carefully analyze my brilliant points. And I know you read this.

No comments: