About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 18, 2008

you already know how this will end.

today i played with bubbles for an hour with first graders
we smeared the soapy stuff all over our hands and made our fingers into circles and blew bubbles.

i never wanted first graders again because they always cry but my group this week are so freaking adorable so far.

one of them is named ian and his laugh is horribly contagious. I accidentally pulled him off his feet during blob tag he was holding on to Panda who was holding on to me and I took off to fast so he got dragged along, poor thing! but later when i asked him what his favorite part of the day was he said, "playing blodge tag." but that's partly my fault because i kept calling it blog tag on accident.

and another one was leaning on my shoulder being annoying so i turned really fast and went "rawer" and he screamed like a girl. and it was hilarious.

No comments: