About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 5, 2008

when first we laid eyes...


Has anyone else ever had the desire to tie dye a wedding dress?
Probably not.

I have incredibly mixed feelings about tie dye. In some ways it's super cool and artistic and in other ways it's just confusing.
Plus, I was too many times a victim of the white-and-one-other-color tie dye that doesn't look exciting at all no matter how you do it. Or the so-many-colors-badly-placed-so-it-just-turns-brown tie dye.
I've also seen far too many overly rubber-banded shirts that end up just white with tiny bits of colors.
There are just so many things that can go wrong and no certain way of predicting the outcome (well, there probably is, but I sure don't know how)

What I am getting at is that we're tie dying tomorrow at camp and I need everyone to wish me luck...Because I haven't had any in the past with this practice.

No comments: