About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 12, 2008

so once again i swim in reverie without your love

I adore 4th grade girls.

"I like your rings."
"Thanks"
"Did you get that one from your boyfriend."
"Nope, I don't have a boyfriend."
"But you're so pretty!!"
"Haha, thanks, but sometimes being pretty isn't enough."
"But you're NICE too!"

I felt bad though, because I think they were overwhelmed at the idea of boyfriend-acquiring requiring more than those two things. But they quickly got distracted by playing with my hair and telling me how soft it is and what shampoo do I use?

Today I wore lots of pink and cheered my heart out. Also learned a dance involving claps and butterflies.
Then I let one of the campers get us lost because she said she knew where she was going. And I saved the day with my outdoor instincts and found the correct trail. Thus, saving the cheerleaders from perishing in the wilderness. There were a few casualities like dirt in shoes and sticks in hair. But we all lived.

oh, and you might as well call me MIA because if you catch me at the border I got visas in my name...Well, just one. Because I'm going to Italy!! For THREE months. And it's overwhelming. I'm really excited to go, but also excited to get back because I feel like I've got a lot to do her in America as well.

No comments: