About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 14, 2008

but i make them wear girl suits

I've got bumps on my face and it's freaking me out...Not big, threatening bumps. But little bumps. And they don't itch...but now that I'm thinking about it they kind of itch. Shoot, I hope I don't have a disease. It's probably the sunscreen that lives on the bus that I foolishly applied today.

I salsa-ed for two hours without much to show for it.

I've got a fake tatoo that looks real.

Ate two rounds of pasta for dinner, one at my house and one at Evann's. That is all I did to prepare for Italy today. Also, Evann and I watched
Newsies which is completely brilliant. I do think it's interesting how often in movies that law-breaker and renegade is our hero. I approve though...Despite the part of me that wonders if I should.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be over 100 outside...And I work outside...I can't garuntee I'll survive.

No comments: