About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 9, 2008

I fell into a burning ring of fire


Quick note: I was just singing, "I fell into a burning ring of fire." And my little brother responded by saying "ha ha" in a Nelson voice. Punk.

Making some sweet ringtones for my phone with a program my brother has that comes with cables to plug your phone in and upload the ringtones. You can make them from any mp3 or compose some. It rocks.

So now I've got some ABBA, Sigur Ros, Johnny Cash, Regina Spektor, Boney M, and much more on my phone.

Went shopping with my sis and mum in the morning and then we saw Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2...Which I would like to say was casted and wardrobed perfectly.

Then Candy and I drove around trying to find a benefit concert and failed...So we went to three different Goodwills on our way back and then Muchas Gracias where I got a quesadilla that was 1/2 sour cream. And then we went and climbed the 7 foot rock wall at McKinley (the greatest Elementary school ever!)

1 comment:

Katelyn Marie said...

hahah I too have experienced the 1/2 sour cream quesadilla! viva la muchas!