About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 8, 2008

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* woo!!!

So I'm not that interested in the Olympics. But Holy Cow did anyone else see those Chinese drummers in the opening ceremonies? Amazing. And there were SO many.

THREE WEEKS! I'm going to Italy!! I'm going to Europe! I am so excited! I have no idea what to pack but I'm excited. And I'm going to get to use my Italian (that is slowly disentigrating) and I'm going to be completely vegetarian (because I put that down as a specification for the family I'm living with and they said it'd be no problem)! I'm just SO EXCITED!!

Yesterday we tried to make a mockumentary about a guy making a foreign film, but he can't speak another language. It sounds a lot more complicated than it was....And we made the mistake of not filming enough of the plot and just random scenes, but that's what happens when you try and do something in a couple of hours.

Played a lot of kickball this week. Bugz and Panda make fun of how I kick...and run...Which was probably true.

Had some decaf earl grey tea today during my break and I was thinking about how I haven't had caffeine in a really long time, since I gave up pop quite a while back. I wonder how hyper it would make me. And one of the crazy 7th graders with a crush on me grabbed my tea bag and sucked the juice out of it. Who does that?

And we played this insane all camp tag game where you had money and you tried to get it to the bank but if someone tagged you you had to rock-paper-scissor for it and if you lost they got your money. So, AJ (the adorable Asian) r-p-s me and we tied 7-9 times in a row! It was something crazy. But one of my campers, Lauren (you can guess how confusing that made this week), started crying so I was runnning to her (and she was by the bank) and everyone thought I had money and was running to the bank and about five different people* ("tagged") me as I ran by in the stomach and in the...chest...Which was painful, so by the time I got to her, both Laurens were saying "ouch" repeatedly, haha. Then later in the game she got run over and was upset about it. And Bugz goes "all I did was this" and hits me in the face. -.-

*i need to point out this week we happened to have hoards of manly men (literally, most groups had 0-2 girls) in every group...who hit hard.

All-in-all not my favourite game...But my team got 2nd (and the team who got 1st cheated) so GO US!!!

Hilary said she was going to read this, Hi Hilary! :)

Also, my tie dying effort was successful. And I really need to get a camera but don't know what kind!

No comments: