About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 6, 2008

to be alone with me...

Jacob's farewell was today. My best friend and more will be in Brasil for two years. And that's about the only way I can sum up my feelings about the whole thing. I know he'll be absolutely brilliant. I will miss him, for sure, but there comes a point when you realize you can't be dependent on any one person, no matter how long they've been around or how close you got to them. I'm sure there are people in Brasil who need him way more than I do.

If you haven't seen Get Smart I highly recommend it. I also recommend seeing it with both of my parents. Because my mom tried to get me to see it with her before it even came out and my dad had no desire to see it. Nevertheless, it was a family outing yesterday when we saw it. First off is my mom, laughing out loud (which I was too) and making small exclamations such as, "oh!" and "that was great!" Next to her was my dad who did not laugh and I think had his arms crossed. But someone has a prejudice against Steve Carell for making Regional Managers look bad and had previous claimed that Maxwell Smart was a dumb show.

Watched a Bollywood movie and it said whenever you sneeze someone is thinking about you.

No comments: