About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 5, 2008

if you want to destroy my sweater.

Everyone likes a nice sunny beach but I am quite fond of our stormy Oregon coast.
Rolled out of bed (figure of speech, because if I had rolled out of bed I would have been in a world of hurt because said bed is ten feet up and has a metal dwall [dwarf wall] around the edges) at the crack of dawn (7:30) and no one was awake in this huge house. So I went running along the beach like I have been really wanting to do for some reason. It was windy and raining, but the rain felt good on my face and legs. I got lots of sea air in my lungs and got the hiccups. It was nice to be alone for a few moments and just enjoy the glorious world we live in.

There was, however, a large scattering of debris that some careless firework-lighters left. It made me upset mostly because the beach is such a wonderful thing and there is no one to take care of it. The biggest problem I have with littering is that people think they don't have any responsibility. They just make a mess and walk away. Well, where does that leave us? Stuck with a bunch of intergrity-less people living in an ugly place and having to pick up the slack just because people are thoughtless. It's frustrating.

All the more reason to love Wall-E. He cleans up messes he had no part in making. I adore that robot...

But it's also obvious in how people treat other people. Sometimes people will come along and mess up other peoples lives and just walk away like nothing happened. Thoughtlessness. It makes me :(

In other news, watched Vantage Point and enjoyed it. It was exciting and I like exciting. Plus my favorite character from the beginning ended up being the best person. A lot of people died though, which I am less than fond of. But that's action movies for you. I was kind of hoping it would be more of a movie where you can figure it out as you go along, but I think I'm too slow at thinking, haha. Plus the wideshot of Spain was pretty!

1 comment:

Katelyn Marie said...

who was your favorite person? Forrest Whitaker? That was mine.