About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 27, 2008

take a chance on me.

I'm going to be stranded on a house boat for a week.
And it was explained to me that we would be floating in the middle of the lake with no cell reception.
And my brain just can't wrap itself around the concept of a house that is also a boat.

I don't see the benefit in living on something that can sink.

Also, I have bangs now. Weird.

I have to say that I am very fortunate when it comes to receiving clothes. I have several outfits consisting of things that were hand me downs or hand me ups. I wear things from my sister, my little brother, my mom, my older brother, my cousin, my brother's former girlfriend, someone my aunt knows, Megan, etc. And I enjoy it grately because shopping is not one of my fav things.

2 comments:

Katelyn Marie said...

I don't like shopping either. I am going to point out all the things we have in common as I notice them. So far= 1 billion and counting.

Katelyn Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.