About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 4, 2008

need you here tonight just like the ocean needs the waves

I'm sitting on a brand new leather couch looking at the waves out in the ocean.
The sky and water is all white and grey and it's kind of like looking at a black and white photo that didn't get light long enough when it was being printed...Like most of the ones I printed when I was in photography.
Pretty nonetheless.

I really wanted to wake up and go running along the beach this morning, because I think that would have been horribly refreshing. Working at camp I am walking/standing/running nonstop and last night I started feeling super restless. But, I didn't think to bring my shorts because I packed in about 3 minutes after work last night and then we left.

There is something about the beach that makes me feel alive. Just looking out over the ocean and realizing that this world is so big and there is so much I haven't seen or experienced. And there is something exciting about massive amounts of water crashing against the sand. Frawer.

No comments: