About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 22, 2008

my halo's got a hole in it so it don't keep me dry

this morning i put on chapstick and a girl came running up and gave me a hug, "you smell good, like strawberries!!" it kind of made my day (which is not saying much because today was rough, but still...).

I have to say I really, really enjoy my little brother. He tried to "prounce" on me and I started chasing him around. Then I hid in his room in the hopes he'd walk in and I could jump out at him. But when he came by I was trying really hard not to laugh and thought he already knew I was there so I just let out a medium at best, "rawr" and stepped foreward. Well, he was all wrapped up in his comforter (for whatever reason) and screamed and fell over. Quite quite hilarious.

No comments: