About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 21, 2008

i drove all niiiight to get to you. is that alright?

Sigur Ros gives me chills. It is such beautiful music.
My new goal is to go to Iceland to teach English.
I just decided I have to go there.
And the language is like some wild version of English or any Romance language that hasn't been tamed.
Sometimes it's annoying not understanding their songs, but it's okay too.

I just aquired their new CD because Ian pressed his face up against the screen as I walked in the computer room and almost gave me a heart attack, yet somehow I was expecting him to be there. A delightful surprise.

A bit earlier I listened to a mixed CD Julia sent me in the mail and basically relived my past semester. So many wonderful songs with great memories. Everything from Flight of the Conchords to that song from Requim for a Dream to The Killers, Cindy Lauper, and Dolly Parton. As well as Enrique and Sufjan and Moulin Rogue. Plus a little Pina Colada Song and Samurai Pizza Cats.

Worked fifteen minutes short of 11 hours today.

No comments: