About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 7, 2008

forever young

Today is my mum's birthday! She is an incredible lady. I don't know how she does it all. And she washed the dog today without me noticing until the thing ran into the room soaking wet! She never takes a break. So, Wednesday while she's at work I'm going to try and clean the entire house (okay, probably not the entire house because I hate cleaning more than I hate a lot of things and our house is ginormous). But I will make a valient effort, because she deserves it.

She's turning 50 and doesn't look it the slightest, and we kept joking that 50 isn't even that old because one of our presidental candidates is almost 72. So she's got a whole lot of life left for her.

We ate at this restaurant at the Salem airport and it was kind of cool because there were glass walls so you could watch the little planes fly in. Food was good. Mom got free chocolate cake that disappeared in seconds. Then we saw Iron Man and sadly I fell asleep because I got no sleep last night (because I was camping and laying on sticks and talking to Angela who slept even less and got then woken up at 6:45 by a chainsaw). But luckily I woke up before he said, "The truth is... I am Iron Man." Because I love that part. It's almost a Micheal Scott moment, like he just can't hold it in and wants to be acknowledged. Great movie, I totally wouldn't have fallen asleep had I not seen it before and been running on 2.75 hours of sleep.

Went to Caleb's soccer game again and it's one of the most stressful things. The coach was yelling like crazy. The ref was getting defensive. Caleb was in the goal and almost got kicked in the face when he was holding on to the ball. It was better than hockey... Caleb is almost big enough to give me a piggy back ride which is an exciting development.

No comments: