About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 10, 2008

refiner's fire.

Today I gave blood in a milk truck and ate organic cookies.
I also made 2.5 baby hats to donate to the hospital.

Sometimes if you make a rash decision it's easier to do things you're afraid of.
And today I did something I was afraid of.
And, you know, talking isn't really that scary.
Not something I love to do necessarily though.

a few fun facts:
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Tofu Curry...But my body would probably explode. So in that case grilled cheese sandwiches. And definitely Crispix.
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Artichoke hearts and pineapple.
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Butter and cinnamon sugar. Also Nutella.
Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Apple Mint gum from Korea. Also icebreakers ice cubes. And basically any gum.
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Touch...If you know what I mean ;) Kidding, um all my senses suck, I wear contacts, can't smell most things, and have questionable hearing.
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Probably my little brother.
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yes, briefly.

No comments: