About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 9, 2008

the moon, the sun, and the skyyy.

If you've never listened to the Silversun Pickups go listen right now.

I do not understand why people want to kill themselves. People who have everything going for them. Who are about to graduate from college and doing well in the air force. Who have tons of friends and tons of talents. He got everything in order before he did it. Paid all his bills and wrote letters to his friends. It doesn't make sense. And then someone who is just a sophmore and has no idea what they would have missed out on. Luckily they saved her and maybe it was just a cry for help. It's so depressing to think that people seem to have no idea how much they'd be missed and how much life is worth living. And meanwhile a lifetime friend of mine has lung cancer and doesn't want to die at all.

I've been depressed lately for whatever reason but then I realized I better snap out of it because there's already enough sad people in world.

Worked in the garden against my will but it was rewarding. Overdrew my account, which I fixed, because I had a check I should have deposited long ago but didn't. So I now have 99 cents to my name, dang. Keep getting facebook invites to things that are happening in Utah.

So I keep having great dreams where I find a job or win a million dollars or spend time with people I miss. And then I wake up all disappointed with life. So this morning when I woke up I randomly opened up my Book of Mormon and came to this:

2 Nephi 12:3 And all the nations that fight against Zion, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision; yea, it shall be unto them, even as unto a hungry man which dreameth, and behold he eateth but he awaketh and his soul is empty; or like unto a thirsty man which dreameth, and behold he drinketh but he awaketh and behold he is faint, and his soul hath appetite; yea, even so shall the multitude of all the nations be that fight against Mount Zion.

I can relate to that feeling and I don't recommend it.

No comments: