About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 26, 2008

yellow.

After watching Royal Tenenbaums and being a fan of Arrested Development for a while I am starting to wish my life was narrated. Especially if it was by someone like Alec Baldwin with a deep sexy voice. (Note: I did not say Alec Baldwin was sexy, I was refering to his voice only). Because, often I narrate my life inside my head, but how much better would it be if it was someone elses voice. Well, that would probably mean I was crazy actually. And I suppose if I try a bit I can imagine Alec Baldwin or Will Arnett's voice narrating my life. So...problem solved.

Did I mention I have five pounds of gummi bears in my room and no self contol?

Today was good because I went to my home ward where people who have known me for about a million years reside. Lots of hugs/handshakes and "we're so glad your back!"s. It was sort of exciting. Kind of like being a celebrity.

Watched My Best Friend's Wedding today. I really don't like chick flicks much but I've been watching a lot (three) lately. It was recorded on the television and I was just going to watch ten minutes and go to bed but instead I watched the whole thing with my mom. Currently watching Far Away. I kind of love it when couples fight each other in movies. But,don't get me wrong, it's not funny in real life.

Guess what I can type 67 words per minute when it's really late at night (early morning). So I wanted to get a blog somewhere else so I could bust out some sweet html. But html never works right for me anyway and I guess it's not really worth it when this template is all clean and convenient.

I wish I could remember some of the ridiculous jokes that James told on the Diantha set.

Last night some things were really put into perspective for me and I realized that things don't always just go back to how they once were. And today I remembered some people I hadn't thought about in a while. And this summer might not end up going how I had anticipated it going.

No comments: