About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Mar 23, 2013

According to Science...

There's this article about a Japanese robot that was programmed to "love."







Speaking of being in love with technology...






Speaking of loving technology...this.





Christian Bale's stand-in got his own Batman suit...Think about that for a second. You want to be that guy.





I want to do a mash-up of:
Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys
The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga &
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele

Can anyone help me with that? I just pretend like I have musical skills, but I don't.





Does anyone want to teach me voice lessons over the summer? I'll teach you something in exchange...anything you want. 




If you go to the restaurant "There's no place like Home" in LA...I recommend the chicken pomodoro sandwich. 





No comments: