About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 15, 2010

thoughts from other people.

"I'm up in the tree. I'm 23-years old and I'm sitting in a tree with strangers."

"I don't want to get too into this, because I need to go to bed soon, but I don't understand why so many people hate cats!"

"That guy was a freakshow, but don't you go calling other people freakshows."
-Mother to Son in Ponyo

"Cheese is the best theme for a factory."

"where did you see that?"
"probably with you, on this couch."
-dad and mom

"I'm going to the beach tomorrow so I gotta go shave my body."

"He thinks it's a frog, but it's a leaf--That is a leaf and you are going to be sorely disappointed when you find out it's a leaf--IT'S A FROG!!???"

"do you have cardboard boxes?"
"no. where are all the things you're supposed to have at your house? don't you have extra cardboard boxes for making spaceships and stuff?"

"What!? Why do we not have a single cardboard box to our name? The recycling must have gotten picked up today--I hate everyone."

"You did not just hang up on me for a frog."

"the average person will spend 20,000 minutes kissing."
"that's almost 2 weeks."

"What's that Hugh Grant movie? Nine and a Half Months?"
"Um, 2 Weeks Notice."

"Don't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
-Eames Inception (2010)


No comments: