About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 9, 2010

I can't help but look at my life like a movie sometimes.

Last night there'd've been a wide shot of me in the deserted grocery store trying to decide what yogurt to buy.
The couple behind me in the checkout line were talking about how their taking the next step in their relationship because they are buying a two-liter of soda together.
They ended up being parked straight across from me as we both got into our cars. It's easier to reuse extras.

My radio/cd player is currently broken and only turns on random, usually for only 30 seconds at a time, and always the song is pertinent to what I am thinking at the time. It's so Transformers.

Babetta had the most brilliant shadows behind her as she played the guitar. It looked so intentional.

Also, yesterday was the best day of my life because Jeff Parkin called me on my cellphone.

No comments: