About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 20, 2009

bits and pieces

my mom doesn't want me to talk about her on my blog.
but she's just so great. i want to be like her someday.
well, i actually already am...

we were listening to a musical number in church and she says,
"man, some families just have all this musical talent...we just have to settle for good looks."

One of my new favorite things: Hans Zimmer Radio on Pandora.

It is feeling more and more like Christmas. Putting fake snow around a little village under a tree yesterday while listening to the Muppets and other classic artists sing Christmas songs helped.

My blind dog keeps running into me and slobbering all over me...It's...endearing...?

This is post 500, I should have made it more interesting.

No comments: