These are the things I came up with while being a stand-in for an actor (playing a mother)
1. Always shake your orange juice.
It's satisfying and quality of taste is worth putting in a little extra effort.
2. Always use butter instead of margarine. Again, quality of food, always worth it.
3. Give your kids interesting names.
Don't get me wrong, I've loved many a John, Jacob, Jordan, Jeremy. But, give them something to be proud of...and something to be teased about, it'll make them strong.
I don't care about global warming so much, it's just the right thing to do.
5. If you want to shop at thrift stores because everyone's doing it, go ahead. If you want to shop at thrift stores because no one else is doing it, even better.
6. Don't run, but you can walk fast, with scissors.
7. Learn to ride a bicycle and play sports when your little so that you think it's easy when your older.
8. Invent your own kinds of ice cream/smoothies
9. Doodle in the margins of your papers
10. Get really good at timed multiplication tests. There are few things more satisfying.