About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 24, 2009

yes!

i say this on a regular basis, but i really love life.

Top Ten Reasons My Life is Amazing:

1. I live in America and am free.
2. I am in college and free.
3. I work with amazingly awesome people.
everyone is fun and interesting and did I mention I work with someone named Michael who is engaged to a girl named Michael?
4. I have the most amazing friends.
Seriously, I love every single one of you and wish I had infinite time to just spend time with you.
5. Including a great boyfriend
who picks me up from work and sings along to Proclaimers songs with me.
6. I have access to endless music
(have you stopped to remember how amazing the internet is, lately? Because it's ridiculously convenient and helpful)
7. I am a freaking film maker
I get to be a part of making beautiful things with the most awesome people. I'm constantly amazed by how lucky I am.
8. I am close to having abs of steel
watch out, me and Kels are gonna be ripped.
9. I've been blessed with oppurtunities to travel
which has unfortunately made me addicted to travel.
10. My family loves me and is coming to visit

(even though they have a "real reason" for coming, not just to see me, as Caleb puts it).

1 comment:

E. said...

Hey! My life is amazing, too!

1. There is still real, true conversation in this world.

2. Even if the temple's closed, Guru's is open.

3. Macey's sells crack bread two at a time.

4. 18 months is really nothing and goodbyes are always temporary.

5. Ren is my BSS 4va.