About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 2, 2009

That last post was post 300!!! And it's been about a year since I started this blog.
I'm impressed with myself.

But, more importantly, I have new ideas about what to do with my life:
.Teach English in Mexico/China/Iceland (not sure if there's actually a program for the last one)
.Become a professional matchmaker
.Sleep at normal hours?
.Live in the forest

p.s.
there are SO many reasons my life is like a movie right now.
or like the show Friends

2 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

I will live in the forest with you! i have always wanted to be a forest dweller.

i would pay you to be my matchmaker too. If you could get it to work with *@#$%& :)

E. said...

You are unbelievable. I've had my blog for two and a half years now, and I only hit that 300 mark about a month into Italy.

You, my dear, are prolific. And cute. And funny. And if you could pull off a match for me, you'd be a miracle worker, too.