About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 8, 2009

i've got nothing to say, but it's okay

Oh, life. You tend to get away from me sometimes...Silly, thing.

Life is currently:
spending hours on FindingAJob/NewJob-Filming-NewBoyfriend-ChurchStuff.

But yesterday, glorious yesterday, I was able to take a step back and spend a wonderful Sabbath day in SLC. Sometimes its just good to get away, even if it's only an hour away. And it's amazing how much you get done in a day when you go to church at 9:00 instead of 1:30.

Especially when there's great company and huge, red couch to sleep on.
Now, no matter what you thought of when I said huge, red couch you're wrong.
This couch is HUGE and RED.
And amazing to sleep on for 1 or 12 people.

And then there is the Rhondeau house. I love everything inside of it, mostly the people.

Late night runs for burritos and frosties that remind us of high school.
And discussions about graduation that make us so glad we're done with high school.

Home/mother cooked meal and amazing cookies.
Air mattresses and singing along to the guitar.
A little brother and bunniescatsdogs.
Even watching Jonas and listening to Taylor Swift wasn't so bad (oh, how E corrupts me)

Though, we definitely didn't make it through all of Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
Even though we cuddled with hot water bottles (I've learned so much more about wonderful things in the world from Elizabeth)



Slowly but surely I am accepting that January 2011 isn't so far away.

2 comments:

E. said...

You are . . . just such the best. I haven't had such a happy weekend in maybe forever---and you made all the difference.

Hearts you!

E. said...

Bwahahatayswiftandjonas!

I so win at life.