About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 7, 2009

today was full of ups and downs.

-i don't actually have a job (even though I was told I was going to be working)
+i've already applied for a better job
+E was in my life
+i bought a flannel shirt
+a most attractive man admitted that he thinks i am cute
-i got hit in the face with a volleyball
-gregory the gnome broke a chunk out of his hat
+we had fun with super glue which almost involved a permanent connection between my finger and taylor's forehead.
+we mostly put him back together
-i have to be up in less than 4 hours

positives always win out.

4 comments:

E. said...

would like the entire finger-to-forehead story, please.

Alyssa said...

it was pretty hilarious listening to them play with the super glue from the living room....

Lawsy said...

E -

First, remember what you know about me and Taylor. Second, it was one of those situations that goes something like this.

-what if i stuck my finger to your forehead?
-i would not go to oregon with you tomorrow.
-i would make you go
-i'm bigger
-seriously, though...
-try it
-really?
-yeah, just do it.

[superglue covered finger makes contact with forehead]

-hm, it's really sticking
-this was a bad idea

end result: i had hair from his head glued to my finger.

Lawsy said...

also, add to the scene Mike and Melanie shaking their heads.