About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 18, 2009

when someone talks in the middle of a song, you know it's serious

I really enjoy watching 30 Rock.

It combines a variety of humor (making fun of current events, making fun of its characters, and the completely bizarre one-liners that surprise the laughs out of you) that has you laughing out loud at some point during every episode.

And, I feel like they are catering to me personally, because they have brought in my most favourite actors to guest star.
First, Will Arnett the sexy-voiced Gob from Arrested Development
and now Alan Alda!! Everyone's favourite M*A*S*H doctor. Looking very, very old, but he's still got that Hawkeye studliness.

Not to mention the regular cast is brilliant. I have SO much love for Tina Fey...and even Alec Baldwin.

Even if you've never watched the show before I think you would find the last episode hilarious. So go watch it. ESPECIALLY the song at the end.

Even my mum loves it.

No comments: