About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

May 3, 2009



amber is planning her wedding which will happen in august.

this has caused me to start planning my wedding which will happen in...2012?

things i know about my wedding:

the colors will be bright and happy
(right now it's sky blue and yellow)
the cake will actually taste good
the actual marriage will be in the portland, oregon temple
there will be dancing at the reception
my dress will not be floor length and non of that train nonsense
i will wear flowers in my hair
the husband will be hot
i will probably have too many bridesmaids

2 comments:

Candy Smith said...

just so you know, you're my favorite.

also, you should be prepared. My wedding will probably be happening in the next 2-4 years as well
(Tanner tried to get me to agree to elope with him next week...)and you are fully expected to be one of my too many bridesmaids.

if you're into that I mean.

love you laws.

Kelsie Lynn said...

oh my gosh im having flowers in my hair too!
a head garland to be precise. handmade by me :)

happiness in a flower.