About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Apr 13, 2009

don't be shallow.

So, I never listen when Elizabeth tells me about great things like this girl's life.
(Sorry, E, I really do try and pay attention)

It just makes me want to be a little bit cuter and a lot more in love.

I don't need serious romance in the slightest. it'd just be nice to have someone (of the boy variety) who shares an affection for fort-building, cupcake eating, walking in the park, picnics, taking pictures, reading children's books, watching ridiculous (but also good) movies, cuddling, climbing trees, chatting under the stars, building tree houses, jumping in puddles, exploring, etc.


My dad says our generation worries too much.
I'm not sure I worry enough.


And now I leave you with wise words from one of my favourite people e'er.

"If you don't have enemies, you don't have character.”
-Paul Newman

4 comments:

E. said...

I guess that "boy variety" requisite counts me out.

But you know I'm always up for forts/picnics/stargazing/bad movies/tea parties/road trips/etc.

Always.

E. said...

oh, ps. Am glad you always listen to me, at least eventually.

E. said...

and white!! lurv it. despite the energy deficiency.

Lawsy said...

you, E, are > any boy.

but you don't always like to cuddle.