About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Mar 27, 2009

well...

A less than brief overview of my life recently...

i love love.
i love being in love.
i don't care what it does to me.*

i need to photograph my life more...

zoe came into town and everyone loved her immediately
i tried to convince her that byu is where it's at
i think i did an okay job.


brooke and i cleaned a gross alley, in the name of filmmaking


i had my film program interview today and was bombarded with questions on all sides.
which is kind of cool.
nothing like having ten people ask you questions, not waiting for a full answer to ask the next one. and when they have side conversations and forget about you completely.
also, nothing like going into a film interview and not being able to come up with an answer for what movies you like.

i'm all out of contacts which makes me mad because glasses are annoying.

you know what's great? i've been hanging around with someone who i decided to have a crush on in 8th or 9th grade...only took me 6 years to achieve that goal.

problems i have:
spending time with people will always be more important to me than sleep, school
my linguistics class and my inevitable failing of it
i need a haircut hecka bad
i haven't seen enough movies

i am starting to reconsider whether i have the stamina to be a film kid.
at least i'm better than zoe who didn't even last three hours on set.

i can pop my neck and back now, i never used to be able to do that.

my brother is getting married in TWO weeks!!
and i found a husband for my sister (i would marry him myself if he was younger)

i beat brett at speed 8 out of 12 times tonight.
i kind of own at card games.
but not donkey kong, i really fail at that game.

i have been told i'm cute (in one way or another) by at least half a dozen people in the last week.
and while i know it's a compliment...
...i am starting to feel more and more like a puppy.

i really, really like indian food.

and sunflower market, with it's cheap produce and organic food that reminds me of home.

*maybe i should start caring about what it does to me...
naw, that's not it.
i will always be in love with someone or something
it's just my nature

No comments: