About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Mar 3, 2009

just because it's real don't mean it's going to work

I bought really, really cool socks.

In the evening (well almost 11pm) I held a bible study where we discussed the importance of being like a child (Matthew 18:1-14) and ate brownies.

Here's how I feel about the upcoming film application deadline: if I don't get in, I am not sure it'll affect my life that much. I'll major in English or something and probably still work on film shoots, because people keep requesting me to work on films even though I am not in the program and I am slowly working my way up. Granted, it would be REALLY useful to actually know things.

Now a few words on communication.
It is amazing that as humans we have so many failures of communication. A person can feel as though they are conveying something quite clearly. And receiving clear messages back. But then it turns out you're wrong.

I recently rewatched the Season 2 finale of The Office. I am not sure there is anything more tragic than a sad Jim face paired with "I'm sorry I misinterpreted our friendship."

I've decided I am addicted to human interaction. I really can't get enough of other people. I love to entertain, and I love for people to love me. Being with people. Doing things with people. Will always be more important to me than school work.

And it really hurts my heart knowing I am being ignored when I don't know what I did to deserve it. Yet, at the same time, how am I not used to this?

On a lighter note. I feel like I am in a television show. Because sitting here, at the kitchen table, I can see into the kitchen of the boys next door. I feel like a stalker, but I really can't help it. It's bizarre, because I feel like I should be able to talk to them from here, but there are two panes of glass about about ten feet in between us.

The need to be crazy and reckless is overwhelming.

It is now 2am. I have to write a page (2 1/2 pages), read 200 pages, look up 4...5? poems in Italian, and memorize the passato remoto.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

O, my sister made some little calendars like that one. They're pretty cool.