About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 5, 2009

what's that writing on your everything?

Last night I wrote a schedule that looked like this:

9:30 print off homework pictures
10:00 112 lab
11:00 lunch with Ang and Ev
painting with Whitney
2:20-5 Casting f430 hfac
5:30 Life Club 202 Maeser Bldg
6:00 PA Meeting 5444 library
8:00 the Office and 30 Rock

at 11:00 I actually had to make a quick stop to the hfac to try and find someone I'd never seen before and talk about script supervising.
"I am coming down the stairs wearing a leather jacket."

Then a potluck of sack lunches in the Wilk. Where we talked about highs and lows.
"High: I got to play racquetball. Low: I hit myself in the face."

Painted the town blue with Whitney and Katie. By town I mean three walls. Katie was exceptional at getting paint all over herself and everything.

Casting was super fun even though not many people showed up. I'd definitely like to be more involved in the pre-production side of things.
"Did that guy just wink at you? How does he know we're not dating?"
"Uh, well, there is a table in between us."

Life Club was a success!! Huzzah. I only made a little bit of a fool of myself. We've just got to get more people involved. And find a time more people can come. If you are interested EMAIL US!! We will keep you updated on our happenin's.

The Office and 30 Rock were hilarious tonight. Completely brilliant. If you missed them watch them online!!

"Good thing my feelings regenerate at twice the rate of a normal man."

"Sorry I smell like frosting. I just love to bake."

"I'll laugh and then he'll laugh and then I'll put my mouth on his mouth."

I am SO tired.

1 comment:

E. said...

Oh. I miss you. Really a lot lot.