About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Feb 3, 2009

run. run away with me.

Alyssa and I, not wanting to do homework on a Saturday afternoon, instead came up with applications to date our roommates. They're kind of joke, obviously. With general questions and then three roommate-specific questions.

But we've gotten seven applications back so far and they are HILARIOUS.

Some highlights:

Describe how you brush your teeth and your toothbrush color.
Sexily. Green.

In 50 words or less explain the plot of Pride and Prejudice.
Darcy > anyone else.

How do you feel about frolick through a field of daisies?
If it's with a girl, great.

If you're interested in an application come by or drop me an e-mail. ;)

Another joke turned successful...We made a goal for the week that was to "get a boy"
Well A and A both pretty much did...And it only took them until Tuesday.
Just goes to show what goal setting can do.
Al-dawg even has him watching Gilmore Girls!!

Lynzie was stunning tonight. Of course.


Packed myself a lunch for tomorrow and now I'm off to edit my mini-mentary and hit the hay. Because tomorrow I am booked solid from 9:30am-7pm with about ten minutes for breathing in between.

Oh, and I need to learn how to be a script supervisor by Friday.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

#1: I positively ADORE the fact that you call me Al-dawg. It makes me smile every time!
#2: Our applications/the responses are absolutely hysterical.
#3: Moral of the story: Crazy goal setting works. You've still got until Sunday technically cause that's when we set the goal. Think big! :)
<3