About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jan 10, 2009

if it makes you happier

Want to see the world's most depressing film?

Watch The Orphanage (spanish).

Beautifully done though. Great directing/Cintog. And I think there were some really poignant themes that they definately didn't flower up.

Also a little scary, and I don't watch scary movies...Ever. So I feel a little tricked.
So, sad, scary, but a film that definately means something.

As we were sitting in the drive-thru line for McDonald's (because Ju insisted on getting a hot fudge sundae).

-It's too cold for ice cream!
-But there's HOT fudge. It's really hot.

While we were waiting I watched the moon rise from behind the mountains and it was GORGEOUS! Side note: I have a deep fascination with the sky.

But then as we
AHHHH FACEBOOK IS ATTACKING ME!
Okay, scary moment in time. Facebook kept popping up over and over and over. And it overwhelmed my computer and had to restart.

Thanks for autosaving Blogger!

So then, we park by the JKB, with TWO minutes to show time. I sprint ahead, eating an apple. Julia hurries behind WHILE eating her sundae....And finished it before we got there, because you know how the SKWT frowns upon eating in its theatre. A job well done.

No comments: