About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Dec 27, 2008

don't go wasting your emotions.

The following post is brought to you by BURT'S BEES Replenishing Lip Balm, proud sponser of Scrabble (that's right, spooned, for 16 points).


Christmas was excellent and festive. I got a lot of simple things I've been wanting. You know, furry hats, blue/yellow tennis shoes, half a dozen pairs of knee-high socks, an owl necklace, a variety of my usual scent. You know, all a girl needs in life...


Christmas day mum, aunt Sybil, Zoe, Katie and I watched Mamma Mia (song along version) and sang and danced along (okay, I was pretty much the only one dancing). It was amazing. I am going to admit something here...I love that movie WAY more than I should...Especially the first half. But I'm also a total sucker for musicals and ABBA is undeniably catchy. Add that to the hot old guys and gorgeous scenery and you've got a fun little flick. I have been singing the songs non-stop (to everyone's amusement I am sure).


Got bored while playing Scrabble (because I only had vowels!! And was horribly, horribly behind [but I had won at Settlers earlier, so I've still got some street cred]) which means....I played with Star Wars figures and made Burt's Bees Ads. ... Note: Ukiah's face got in the way a lot.







My lame tiles. I was talking (as I tend to do) and said, "A, E, I, O...All I need is U. Awww." So then I thought we should take sad face pictures (Candy was lame and erased hers even though it was good...)


all that's missing is yoU.
Notee: I had a REALLY hard time making a sad face. This was the best of about 100 million tries (or the amount of time it took Nick to make his word)

No comments: