About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Aug 22, 2008

and the boots with the furrr.

Today was the last day for me.
Got spit on twice before we even got on the bus in the morning.
It was "Out of this World" dress up day and I convinced a few kids that my skin really was green...And told them if they touched my legs they'd get it too and chased them all around the building.

Because after 9 weeks of being the NO RUNNING IN THE MICAH BUILDING (where we hang out from 7am-8:30 and 5-6pm) counselor I decided I was going to chase them all around.
Because I can.

Stole a bandana from camp as a souvenier. I'm aware it's dishonest. But they never use them and I don't get paid enough...Plus, it was in a bag with the rags! I really just rescued it.

Walked around with Ian (aka world's cutest camper) during the all camp game looking for aliens (Junior Counselors) because he just wanted to be my buddy and I was okay with that.

Ate outside and was joined by creepy married lifegaurd for a while as I frantically sent telepathic messages to Panda and Logos to rescue me. But then he was all nice and threw my tea bag away from me. Which was nice...But he still shouldn't hit on 16 year olds.

Decided recently I really like herbal tea...The fruity kind though, not the flower kind.

No comments: