About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 20, 2008

you ought to know by now.

Katie brought me back a sweet sweatshirt from Tawain. It has ponies and rainbows and mushrooms and ferris wheels and lady bugs and cities and trees and keys and angry bird faced trees and rain clouds and pinatas and clouds and stars...and basically everything wonderful on it.

I wish I could fix everyone's problems.
That'd be a good ability to have.

Also, I don't want to admit this but I was looking through the buttons or whatever they are on the Facebook application with the bulletin board and there were so many talking about how Edward (from the Twilight series) is soooo great and sooo wonderful and such a perfect guy. But he's not. Granted, I started reading bits of them again because the next book and movie are coming out soon and he seems a bit more likable than I found him originally. But still, she's just obsessed with him because he's a supernaturally hot vampire. And he makes her do crazy things and she freaks out hardcore when he's not around, which does not seem healthy to me.

What's more important is that Jess from Gilmore Girls is the greatest fictional male. Bar very few.

1 comment:

Katelyn Marie said...

true. especially in his 6th season comeback. or is that 7th season?