About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 24, 2008

once you were gone it was never the same

This summer is turning out very different than past summers I've had. Which I think is good for me. I go to bed early, exhausted. I don't have any boy that I'm fawning and trying to spend all my time with (or at least there are'nt any close enough to fawn over too much). Many of my friends are gone and on to other things. Yet, my entire family is all in the same house which hasn't happened for a while. So in a lot of ways it's really nice to have camp to distract me from things that are different.

But at the same time this was the most stressful week of my life. Today my co-counselor was gone and I was with a group of 19 with 3 Junior Counselors to help me. And I was also in charge of planning/writing/directing a play to be performed tonight for family campfire. And I survived. And I didn't kill anyone. And the play wasn't that bad. It was a combination of Lion King, Robin Hood, Cinderella, and Peter Pan. Just think about that for a while and see what you come up with. So I have next week off, but I'm actually kind of bummed to not be at camp. It makes each day so eventful. And I feel so adored there. Though it is a shame to only have Saturdays to do things with people really.

And I yelled at people this week...I never yell at people.

No comments: