About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jul 17, 2008

In honor of Holden's last day at camp we did a cover of his favourite Weezer song...With some campilicious alterations.

Holden: Hey bra', how we doin', man?
Panda: Alright.
Holden: It's been awhile, man. Life's so rad! This camp's my favorite, man. Don'tcha love it?
Panda: Yeah.
Holden: Aw, man, do you want a water?
Panda: Alright.
Holden: Aw, man. Wow, bra', this is the best, man. I'm so glad we're all back together and stuff. This is great, man.
Panda: Yeah.
Holden: Hey, do you know about singing songs on the bus?
Panda: Yeah.
Holden: Aw, man, it's gonna be the best. I'm so stoked! Take it easy, bra'.

I'm me, me be
Stung by a bee
I can, sing and
Hear me, know me.

If you want to destroy my lunch box.
Rip it up it's a paper bag

Me: Hey, what's up?
Holden: Not much.
Me: Um... did you hear about the bus?
Holden: Yeah.
Me: I think I'm going to go, but, um... my friends don't really wanna go. I bet Mane [bus driver] will give us a ride.

Oh no, it go
It gone, bye-bye...bye
No pond, just mud.
I sink, and I die.

If you want to destroy my lunch box...Woah-ah-woah-ah-woah.
Rip it up it's a paper bag -- It's a paper bag!
My food will fall out onto the ground.
Covering the floor, covering the floor
It's litt-er-ing!!

If you want to destroy my good time
Well you can't because I love camp -- Because I love camp!
Sunburns, and bug bites, and dying newts
I'll be back again! I'll be back again!
'Cause camp's so funnnnnn.

It was a hit.
My group also did this but in skit form.
And then Brandon sang a high school musical 2 song it is made for 2+ people and he sang it all by himself.
So it was basically the most epic campfire so far this summer.

Daily stats:
2 people threw up (luckily not in my group)
1 crying incident
2 band-aids administered
1 sunburn (me)

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Amazing.

Leanna said...

YYYEEESSSSSS... ;)

amaduli said...

Crying incident? how sad. how old are these kids? or was that you?