About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 13, 2008

If you like pina coladas...

Baby hat making is sweeping the Laws house.
Together we have made about 16 and counting.
Hilary, an innocent guest, finished one before she left.
I've made about 6. Caleb made three yesterday. And Mum and Will have made several as well.

Katie comes home from Taiwan in like 7 days!! Which means I have a lot of cleaning to do because we're going to be roommates.

Today I embraced my inner bartender and made Candy and I a Pineapple Starfruit Blackberry Strawberry Margaritas. Coupled with peanut butter sandwiches and followed by a round of GG made a for a very positive way to spend the afternoon. The dog was being particularly friendly and I fed her probably too much popcorn. Also lounged on the trampoline and talked about our crazy sitcom like lives.

Also it was FINALLY sunny out. I have smoothy smooth legs and drove without shoes on and blasted Simon and Garfunkel with all the windows rolled down. It was liberating.

Really hoping the camp counselor job works outttttt.

No comments: