About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 20, 2008

I want to be Rivers Cuomo.

So yesterday I spent the night on a porch surrounded by trees. We laid out in the shape of a star.
"I wonder what the Cavemen thought about stars, do you think they were scared?"
Scared people on a mini night hike with the mention of skin walkers.
"I don't even know what they are but my imagination is freaking me out."
Turned back 15 feet before our destination but we didn't know it because it was so dark out.
Wrote a song about Rivers Cuomo and Dead Horse Cabin (aka the legend of Maxim Petrovich something, the Russian political exile).
Thursday morning random Kindergarteners went out to camp with us and they were way cute.
"What does that sign say?" "It says respect." "What's respect?" "Uh..."
And one of them just walks past me and says, "I stuck a flower in your backpack."
On the way back from invisible archery we (me and two little ones) pretended to be dinosaurs, puppies, kittens, and robots.

More training.
We had to watch some horrible movies about drowning and about abuse.

I invented a way that really makes Frisbee ultimate: you have to hop to catch it. It is one of the most amusing things to watch people attempt.

And we got free hoodies, I'm down with that. Lots more happened but I'm too tired to recount.

To Do:
buy a watch, swimsuit, hand sanitizer
find sunscreen and a good water bottle

No comments: