About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 30, 2008

sit and wonder if you think of me as i think of you

Apparently tomorrow I will have a new camper in my group who is 10 inches tall than me (and also 6 years younger).

And my stomach hates me :( even though I'm being good and taking medicine and eating decently. I don't know what to do. Having a hurt stomach all the time makes it hard to be a perky upbeat counselor.

The kids in my group this week are making plans to film an Indaina (yes they spelled it wrong) Jones film. They said I could be the goddess, which I thought wasn't too bad. Holden is directing, starring, and editing. Trysten is doing stunt work and filming (which Holden will do when Trysten is stunting) I asked who was going to be the producer and they stared at me blankly and asked what a producer was, haha. But overall, I am wholly impressed with the preparation. It's going to be an hour or an hour and a half.

Shopping for clothes and underwear has become one of my least favorite things. Mostly because I'm so indecisive.

I have to say that I appreciate boys. In general they have nice smiles and smell good and are friendly and a good kind of crazy. It's something I respect.

No comments: