About the Blogger. Photography. Film Reviews. Contact Me.

Jun 16, 2008

all things go.

So, I finally found a job! Hoorah!

I'll be working at the YMCA day camp here, Camp Grieder.

It was pretty sweet because I walked in and asked if they were still hiring, because I knew they started training today but I thought maybe I had a chance. And he was all, "I dunno." And there was a lot of back and forth "Um, come in for an interview in an hour and a half" So I did and he told me I'd be great and that "Scout" put in a load of good words for me, which is just one of the reasons I adore her.

The only problem is now I need a goofy camp name. For whatever reason normal names are not used among camp staff at this place. The director is Moose, Candy is Scout, other people are things like Rice Crispy and Snow Cat (which I kind of love) and basically anything. And I have no idea what I would be happy to be called all summer long.

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

Congrat on finding a job!